Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Welcome to our NEW Blog!!

Hi Everyone!! Welcome to our new blog! I have been wanting to share our weddings for a while now, and I finally have a great way to do it! My plan is to post pictures and comments every week for the previous week's weddings and also pictures from the many bridal shows that we do throughout the year. So check back often to see what our brides are choosing for their colors, flowers, and even their linens! Please feel free to add your comments and suggestions!

1 comment:

Holly M. Chavez said...

Hi Heather! Love the new blog! It's great to be able to see the newest creations of Cupid's Arrow. You and the girls always do such beautiful work, and help to give brides the wedding day of their dreams! Can't wait to see some of my weddings posted in the coming months! I already know they will be amazing :)
Love, Holly