Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Jennifer & John at the San Diego Marriott





Jennifer & John were married March 15, 2008 at San Diego Marriott. Jennifer is an Event Coordinator who I did an event for last year! Talk about pressure! Out of her many choices I had to be sure to prove that she made the correct choice in choosing us for her wedding day! Their ceremony was on a four story rooftop overlooking the marina! The view was just amazing. Her colors of purple, lavender and whites showed beautifully on the the site provided arch. Her centerpieces were in her same wedding colors in an antique ivory urn. I received a wonderful email from her the day after her wedding...




Hi Heather,

I just wanted to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH for doing such a BEAUTIFUL job with our wedding flowers!!!! They look absolutely AMAZING!!!! I received so many compliments from my family and friends!!! You truly exceeded my expectations!!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

I'll email you some of the pictures when they are available (in about 2 wks).

Sincerely,

Jennifer & John

No comments: