Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My Very Own Wedding!






On January 20, 2008, my fiance and I tied the knot at the Historic Mission Inn in Riverside, California! We had been dating about 7 years, and decided it was about time! But, since I am in the business and really didn't want to take any time away from any of my brides....I planned our wedding in 4 weeks! Yes, that right! 4 weeks!!




The location was an easy choice. The Mission Inn is know for it's beautiful venue, but the food just makes it out of this world! The dinner and service was beyond expectation! I also had the help of two of my favorite Wedding Coordinators, Mary Jo Gallegos of An Affaire of the Heart, and Holly M. Chavez of HMC Event Solutions. Over the years, these two ladies have become more than just fabulous coordinators to me, they are my friends! Scott Yoffe from Entertainment Express made sure that my reception ran smoothly and that all of our guest had a spectacular time! Simply Cakes Bakery in Riverside, provided the most amazing and delicious cake! Rev. Judy DeMarco blessed us with a most memorable ceremony! George from RC Photography in Rancho Cucamonga far exceeded my expectations for photographs! I will cherish our wedding photos forever! Vantage Point Productions provided our wedding video. This is one thing that we decided on at the last minute, and I am so glad we did! Even though the wedding was only a few months ago, there were things on the video that we had already forgotten about, or missed altogether! We laughed and cried watching it for the first time! My hair and make-up was done by Heaven with RC Beauty and Spa in Rancho Cucamonga. She traveled to the Mission Inn and the proof of her work is in the photos! I couldn't have asked for more! And last, but not least, the flowers!! Of course, Cupid's Arrow provided all the flowers, decor, and linens for my wedding! My bouquet consisted of Black Magic & Candy Bianca Roses, Red Charm Peonies, and Burgundy Cymbidium Orchids. My first choice for my bouquet was Pale Pink Peonies with Black Magic Roses, but even being in the business didn't help when it came to Mother Nature's decision to not make the Pale Pink Peonies available on my weekend! But, in the end, the second choice ended up being the bouquet of my dreams! The chapel is already beautiful in itself! I added votive candles along the side walls to give it a very romantic feel, and also covered the altar table with assorted size cylinder candles and votives. The front railing was draped with ivory chiffon and burgundy and pale pink flower cluster at the center. And, down the aisle I had small hand tied bouquets attached to the chairs. In the reception, I used Champagne satin chair covers with a cherry red iridescent sash, Champagne linens, and Champagne napkins with a cherry red ribbon. My centerpieces were elevated on a rustic ivy stand in burgundy with a touch of pale pink, I even added red crystals to hang from the stands. I also added red square votives and red & pale pink M & M favors to each table. We do so many weddings throughout the year, and there are all unique in their own way! I just wanted that very same uniqueness in my own wedding! I hope you enjoy the pictures! And if you have any questions about any of my vendors, please let me know! I highly recommend each and every one of them!!!


No comments: